Thursday, August 18, 2011

You Could Be The Next Victim Of Yahoo Boys, Believe It Or Not!


The 21st Century has been adjudged to be the age of enlightenment where nothing is anymore hidden under the sun. People have become smarter and more knwoledgeable about things that it would take a miracle for somebody to still be ignorant of certain basic things e.g internet scammers!!!! Recently, my email spam box was filled with junks from really really retarded fellows seeking for some assistance and bearing some unfamiliar names, telling some really stupid tales. Geez, dont let me bore you with explanations. Read the fol
lowing mails sent to me and tell me how dumb these dudes called yahoo-yahoo boys (or gurls?)  are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAIL ONE: From  Kofo Ahmadu of kofoahmadu@gmail.com
Dear friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am Mr.Kofo Ahmadu from Burkina Faso the Accounting and Auditing Manager bank of Africa (B.O.A), Ouagadougou
I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd$10.5m) million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July, 2003.
I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer account as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me? And 10% will be set aside for any expenses that warrant on the process before the fund get into your bank account such as telephone calls bills (etc).

Best Regards,
Mr.Kofo Ahmadu
MAIL TWO:
From Lucia Omwony of missm1@email.cz
Hello Dear

It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My names are Miss. Lucia Omwony Ojok, Ugandan Citizen, female, age 23 years old. I`m the daughter of Late Mr. Omwony Ojok, former minister for state in charge economic monitoring. My father died in the Intensive Care Unit of Mulago Hospital due to suspected heart failure. I lost my mother longtime ago when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Four Million, two Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 4.2Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have travelled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is not authorised by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.

Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Uganda because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . I will send you the telephone number of the Church Mission where I am presently staying should you want to talk to me on phone.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Lucia Omwony Ojok

MAIL THREE: from Faith namogo of faith_102@att.net
Nice to meet you,
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My
name is miss faith, i know that you may be surprise how i get your
email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest
partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you
to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and
exchange our pictures, and we may become partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share
with each other.

i am waiting to hear from you soon.

kiss regards Miss faith
MAIL FOUR: from anna of annadiane00@rediffmail.com
Nice To Meet You,
My name is Anna,i am looking for a nice friend,because i crave to learn new things in life. so I came across your contact and become interested in you, I believe that distance, language or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply .

Thanks Anna

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! REALLY? 
ADVICE: ONLY A GREEDY MAN WILL FALL FOR ANOTHER GREEDY MAN…..
PEEPS, HIT THIS THREAD, “LIKE” IT AND SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT SCAMMERS ARE STILL ALIVE. AND IF YOU HAVE HEARD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE, LET US KNOW….

No comments:

Post a Comment